top of page

Office of Behavioral Health Advocacy Services
(formerly Ombuds Services)

Ombuds Contact

Behavioral Health Advocates (formerly known as Behavioral Health Ombuds) are peers with lived experience whose services are free and confidential. Serves as a neutral and confidential intermediary and provides an informal process to support residents in resolving complaints related to behavioral health programs, services and its certified providers.

The Thurston-Mason Behavioral Health Advocate is Donna Kelly. She can be reached directly at:


You can find OBHA contact and other information here or visit

bottom of page